Re: pg_dumpall fails

От Willy Wonka
Тема Re: pg_dumpall fails
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
i'm getting further, i think.

i dropped and created the new sequence.  i don't think i had to set
the current value, because currval returned
submissions_submission_id_seq.currval is not yet defined in this
session [this database isn't on a production server at the moment]

now i get a new error:

>  pg_dumpall > bigdump
dumpSequence(website_suggest_id_seq): 0 (!= 1) tuples returned by SELECT
pg_dump failed on immedia2002, exiting

ok, so 0 isn't 1.  is there anything i can do about this one?

-c